1971 - He was awarded the Golden Medal from the National Chamber of Deputies.
1986 - The Fortabat Biennial granted him a Special
1986 - He received a Life Achievement Award from the Art Critics Argentine
1989 - He received the "Don
Quijote y Sancho" Prize from the Ibero American Institute.
1991 - The National Academy of Fine Arts granted him the Palanza
- He was awarded a Merit Diploma and the Konex Platinum
1992 - He received the National Life Achievement Award from the National Department of
1993 - He was appointed Distinguished Citizen of his home town, Alberti.
- He was appointed Prominent Neighbor of Tilcara, Jujuy, where a salon, which is named after him, was inaugurated with some of his
The National Museum of Fine Arts and the Art Critics Association granted him the Leonardo Prize for his long career.
- He was invited as Guest of Honor by the Sacasen Foundation in Germany. The Concrete Art Museum was opened, where 30 works of Raul Lozza were exhibited.
- He was decorated with the Jorge Dimitrov Order by the Government of Bulgary for his artistic career and for his advocation of peace and the fight against
2000 - The Society of Magazine and Newspaper Distributors granted him the "Recorrido Dorado" Prize for the plastic artist of the year.
- He received the “Gran Café Tortoni” Prize at the suggestion of the Peace Foundation of Buenos Aires.
- He was appointed Member of Honor of the Argentine Color Group.
- He was invited as Guest of Honor to the celebration of the Centenary of the Rosa Galisteo Museum in Santa Fe.
- He was awarded an Honor Diploma by the University of Philosophy, History and Literature of the Universidad del Salvador in Buenos Aires.
- He was appointed Prominent Neighbor of La Paternal, Buenos Aires.
- He offered the closing speech as a special guest in the International Color Congress.
- The Department of Culture of Argentina granted him the Nation Culture Prize. On January 27th, 2008, few months after receiving this award, he died in the City of Buenos Aires.